IMPROV JAM APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in performing in Comedy Spot’s Improv Jam!
Applications for the February show are now closed. Stay tuned for the next show date and round of applications!
SATURDAY, MARCH 23 @ 6PM
Applications close: Sunday, March 3
Please read the following before submitting your information.
- Each Jam show will feature 15 students. Student performers do not have to be currently enrolled in classes, but must have completed Improv 101 at the Comedy Spot.
- All performers (student and veteran) must sign up in advance. Signups will become available the Monday after each Improv Jam. Signups will close and final teams will be announced at least 2 weeks prior to each show.
- If you are selected, you will receive an email inviting you to perform that will include further instructions.
- If we have more applicants than spots available, we will randomly select who will play. If we do not have room for you this round, we will notify you.
- After the show, student performers will get feedback from a Comedy Spot coach.
- Performers do not have to pay to perform and are not compensated.